Our client is a leading consulting company focused on the chemicals and related sectors and with offices worldwide.
The Principal consulting position is instrumental in selling Chemical and related Advisory services for both single client engagements and multi-subscriber offerings. A Principal also has project oversight and some project management responsibilities, necessitating excellent organizational and communication skills. You must be a “subject matter expert” providing insights on the chemical or allied industries to less experienced staff. This role reqires an excellent capacity to multi-task, motivate others, exercise good judgment and communicate with a wide variety of colleagues and clients.
▪ Proven track record in selling consulting services
▪ Minimum 15 years of industry experience with a specific technical and/or commercial focus in the hydrocarbon processing, chemicals or renewables industries
▪ Working experience with an industry company, as well as time at a top industry or management consultancy
▪ Primary degree in a subject relevant to the Energy and Chemical Industries (for example engineering, chemistry, economics)
▪ Relevant higher degree is a plus (Masters, MBA, PhD)
▪ Excellent presentation and confident report writing skills in English
▪ International experience is required
▪ Good analytical and problem solving skills
▪ Excellent verbal communication skills for interacting with clients
▪ Positive and flexible attitude
▪ Diplomatic in meeting and working with people, good cultural awareness
▪ Flexible and willing to work extra hours as necessary to accommodate busy work loads