5th World Elastomer Summit, 7th & 8th of March, Dusseldorf, Germany Wed, Mar 7 2018
For its 5th edition, the World Elastomer Summit will return to Dusseldorf, Germany on the 7th & 8th March 2018.
With the volatility of butadiene prices still very much influencing the industry, amongst other factors, the elastomer market is yet to adjust to a more stable supply & demand balance.
On top of this, the elastomer production is still in high demand. It is a fact for the usual main driver – the tyre industry, or new and emerging other applications for end-products. The industry, as the chemicals and plastic ones in general, is also undertaking, important and much needed, changes and improvement in terms of sustainability & recycling.
Over the two days, key industry experts will discuss these challenges & opportunities, as well as industry drivers & future trends, over insightful case studies and interactive panel discussions.
Key topics will include:
- Focus on Elastomers Feedstocks
- Butadiene’s Volatility
- The Elastomer Market – Global & European Scale
- Circular Economy & Sustainability in the Elastomer Industry
- Recycling & Upcycling Elastomers
- Low PAH Products: Challenges & Opportunities
- Elastomers vs. Other Polymers
- Renewable Elastomers
- Exploring Applications & Performance
- The Tyre Industry
- The Impact of Electrical/Hybrid Vehicles on the Elastomers Industry
- (Other) End-Products
Join us in Dusseldorf to benefit from their experiences. You will exchange it with your peers and network with actors from the entire industry.
For more information & registration, contact Rafael Krupa on +48 61 646 7040 or email@example.com