LPG Europe 2018 Wed, Mar 7 2018
Exploring Current & Future Business Opportunities
The third edition of ACI’s LPG Europe Summit (7th-8th March 2018) will bring together senior executives and experts from the LPG industry, as well as consultants, vehicle manufacturers and leading market analysts to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the LPG industry in Europe.
The two day event will give you an insight to the industry's latest challenges and business opportunities and while focusing largely on LPG production and pricing in Europe, will also provide updates and future forecasts on LPG global supply and demand trends, bio lpg projects in Europe & newest technology advancements.
By highlighting the key sector’s marketing and promoting instruments, the conference will provide a holistic outlook on current and future business trends and applications.
During the afternoon of Tuesday 6th of March 2018, a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit CLC/Galp Energia plant in Aveiras. There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come—first served basis. Please register your attendance when booking for the conference.
Join us in Lisbon, the host city for LPG Europe 2018 Summit to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities. Topics that we will cover include:
- A 5 year outlook on LPG supply & demand trends: Comprehensive analysis of market needs
- LPG industry in the global context: Assessing current & future international market shifts
- Evaluating current & future market status of key LPG regions in Europe
- LPG as a crucial alternative for developing markets: Expanding future business opportunities
- The importance of LPG competitiveness & further market expansion: Making LPG more attractive to customers
- Keeping LPG industry integrated & independent: Avoiding market disorganisation
- Assessing key market applications of the future
- Exploring technology advancements
- Assessing the Future of Bio LPG Production in Europe
- LPG Supply Chains: Analysing current status of terminal capacities projects in Europe & new projects in Europe
- Global Refining: Case Study Examples
- Technical Advancements
- Exploration: Improved methods & industry examples
- Drilling methods and testing
- Reservoir management and Power Plant Monitoring
- R&D in future Geothermal Technologies
Who Will Attend?
Senior LPG industry representatives, including LPG producers, traders & distributors, heads of LPG development & marketing, leading industry’s consultants & market analysts, vehicle manufacturers and petrochemical companies.
Register today for the opportunity to gain useful industry insights and network amongst the leading industry professionals. With an investment of £1,595 (ex.VAT) only you can benefit from becoming a part of the story and gain valuable experience and priceless expertise. As the number of attendees is strictly limited, please register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
We welcome you to join our leading experts at LPG Europe Summit!
Please click on the link below to view the latest agenda: http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/4hgrt4y3hdi78t/ELPe3-MKTG-Agenda.pdf
Readers are entitled to a 15% discount on registration – to claim please contact Mado on MLampropoulou@acieu.net or +44 (0) 203 141 0607 quoting ELPe3MKTG.