US Biostimulants Summit 2018 Wed, Jun 27 2018
ACI’s US Biostimulants Summit 2018 will be taking place in Chicago, IL, USA, on 27th — 28th June 2018.
The conference will bring together the leading executives and experts from across the entire value chain (producers of biostimulant and plant nutrient products, farmers and agriculture suppliers, technology providers, research institutes & government representatives) for two days of informative presentations, interactive discussion & excellent networking opportunities.
The event will also take an in-depth look into trends & innovation and new technologies development. Join us in Chicago to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
Link to the agenda: http://bit.ly/2FuJWAB
The conference will take an in depth look at the following Key Points:
- Biostimulant Market Overview and Opportunities
- Regional Focus on the US Biostimulant Market
- Commercial Perspective of Biostimulants: Where the Growers and Suppliers Can Add The Greatest Value
- Regulatory Update: Towards a Clear and Predictable Framework for Biostimulants
- Nutrition Efficiency, Crop Yield and Modes of Actions. Relationship with Precision Agriculture
- Soil Cycle and Microbial Activity
- Biostimulant Stress responses and evaluation
- R&D, Latest Technologies and Product Development
Biostimulant market reports forecasts that the global market was valued at $1,784 million in 2016, and is projected to reach $4,089 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2017 to 2023.
For more information & registration, contact Rafael Krupa on +48 61 646 7040 or email@example.com