Biomass to Power North America Wed, Jul 10 2019
Broadening horizons on the growing Biomass Power industry for almost a decade at the sell-out Biomass to Power conference in Europe, ACI is thrilled to announce the expansion of its Energy portfolio of events across the Atlantic with the release of Biomass to Power North America will be taking place in Raleigh, NC, USA July 10-11 2019.
This year’s show will play host to an audience of owners and operators of biomass power facilities, utilities, producers and distributors of biomass feedstocks and many more, providing a focal point to discuss the latest advancements in the field.
Over the two days, the event will give you in-depth look into case studies giving practical examples of planning, finance and technology strategies utilized for biomass cogeneration projects.
Exclusive Site Visit: NOVEC Energy Production, Halifax County Biomass
On Tuesday July 9 a limited number of conference delegates will receive a unique opportunity to visit NOVEC Energy Production, Halifax County Biomass plant. There is no extra charge to attend the site visits, but spaces are strictly limited and allocated to conference delegates on a first-come, first-served basis, so it is highly recommended to book early to guarantee availability.
Key topics include:
- Sourcing & Sustainability Supply
- Technological Advancements of Biomass to Power
- Biomass Handling & Storage
- Investment Opportunities in Biomass Energy Sector
- Case Studies: Biomass to Power Projects in North America
- Policy & Regulation
- The Latest Biomass Conversion Developments Stimulating & Transforming The Biomass Industry
- Sustainability of Biomass to Energy